- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] Warm, Wavy Textured Crochet Hat Perfect Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
Want to learn a super cute and super simple crochet stitch? Check out the spectacular crochet banana stitch! You can use it for lots of crochet projects, from purses to baskets and shawls. This stitch truly looks like a bunch of banana, it’s so eye catching and creates a texture with an amazing visual effect. If you already know how to crochet the bullion stitch, you’ll find the banana stitch to be very easy to crochet. If you’re not familiar with the bullion stitch, don’t worry, the tutorial is very easy to follow and learn.
Crochet Banana Stitch
Here is the Crochet Banana Stitch close up video tutorial. For the details and written pattern (on the video) please watch the video tutorial below. In the process you will also learn how to crochet a super fun crochet banana stitch phone case. Enjoy!
Crochet Banana Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Chompu Handicrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.