- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- How To Crochet A Snowflake
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
Love color? We do, too! This intermediate corner to corner afghan crochet pattern with a very detailed texture is worked up following a chart that creates a colorful motif. Geo Folk C2C Afghan by Yarnspirations Design Studio is a beautiful afghan with simple and fun fringes that perfectly pair with the colorful motif.
Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
This corner to corner afghan is worked up following a chart that creates a colorful motif. Each grid on the chart creates one cluster of double crochet stitches, while simple fringes perfectly pair with this colorful motif.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations Design Studio.
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.