- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Monkey Any Kid Would Love
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- Crochet Grocery Bag- Spacious And Trendy!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
Six flower garden granny squares and four simple granny squares (without flowers) – that’s all it takes to build this gorgeous flowery bag. This Flower Garden Granny Square shoulder bag by Hiromi is just lovely. This is a bag without lining but if you choose so, you may add lining to your bag and maybe even one or two inside pockets. Choosing the colors for this project should be one of your most favorite things to do. After all, your choice of colors can make a big difference in the way your bag is going to look like.
I needed six flower garden granny squares and four simple granny squares (without flowers) for building this purse. Granny squares are so versatile as you know. It could become anything depending on your creative ideas. I enjoyed having many pretty colors on this project. Picking colors is one of my favorite process when I crocheted and knit. You can pick your own colors. Just enjoy and I will be looking forward to hearing from you about your own project. Happy crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.