- C2C Crochet Square Pattern For Those Who Love Hot Cocoa
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Free Patterns] These Newborn Cowboy Hat And Boots Are Adorable
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.