- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
Lovely and fun, this little square with a flower in the middle is intended for the adventurous beginner to intermediate crocheter. Hermit 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis with a spectacular design and an approach outside the box is what is popular called a” knock out pattern”. This excellent block is a clever pattern with great results.
Colors A (15/30 g), B (20/35 g), C (20/35 g), D optional, 5 or 5.5 mm hook, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.