- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat With Endless Possibilities
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
This is the perfect in-between projects, when you need something fun and quick to work on. This Blooming Mandala by Divine Debris is an adorable pattern that looks good anywhere you place it.
“Mandalas are gorgeous, there’s no challenging that. In them you can add so much personality, creativity, and even, hope. In this design I wanted to express my desire for Spring, for growth, and for openness. I hope you love it as much as I do.”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.