- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
- This Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan Is A Stunner!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
This tilted crochet tunic top pattern is a superb pattern with a ton of options! This top can be adjusted to almost any size needed! Comfy to wear, Tilted Tunic by I Need It Crochet is perfect for leggings, jeans and any style pants for women. This is a trendy top that is unique and versatile. It’s great for daily going out for party, work, casual wear during Fall, Winter, and Spring.
Tilted Crochet Tunic Top Pattern
I used Sugarbush Rapture, which is a 50% Llamasoft/50% Superfine Merino Wool, #4 Worsted weight yarn.
Any yarn of similar weight would work.
Approximately 875 (975, 1075, 1175, 1275, 1375, 1475, 1575, 1675) yds.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Tilted Crochet Tunic Top Pattern via I Need It Crochet.
Thanks to I Need It Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!