- Magnificent Tote With Tassel
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
Wrap up in style with this beautiful and modern looking throw! The pineapple has been one of the most popular crochet motifs seem like for forever. This Pineapple Squares Throw by Nanette M. Seale makes a beautiful addition to any room in your house. A pattern for the intermediate crocheter, this elegant throw is made of motifs that are crocheted separately and sewn together.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 6 skeins of 505 Aruba Sea
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm US G-7
Throw measures 48” x 64” (122 x 163 cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.