- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
- Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern- So Cute, Look At The Wee Face!
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
Wrap up in style with this beautiful and modern looking throw! The pineapple has been one of the most popular crochet motifs seem like for forever. This Pineapple Squares Throw by Nanette M. Seale makes a beautiful addition to any room in your house. A pattern for the intermediate crocheter, this elegant throw is made of motifs that are crocheted separately and sewn together.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 6 skeins of 505 Aruba Sea
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm US G-7
Throw measures 48” x 64” (122 x 163 cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.