- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
Make your own warm sweater and look great following really simple yet so beautiful patterns. It’s so nice to see fun curvy clothes that flatter and fit! This sweater pattern is simple enough for beginners and is made for all those proud curvy girls that like ice cream and chocolate and are not ready to give them up. The Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic by Teresa Chorzepa is written for XL, 2X, 3X, 4X sizes.
Curvy Girl 1 (2, 3, 4)
Finished Bust 47 (51, 55, 59) in. (119.5 (129.5, 139.5, 150) cm)
Finished Waist 43 (47, 51, 55) in. (109 (119.5, 129.5, 139.5) cm)
Finished Hips 53 (57, 61, 65) in. (134.5 (145, 155, 165) cm)
Finished Length 30 (30 1/2, 31, 31 1/2) in. (76 (77.5, 78.5, 80) cm)
Note: Pattern is written for smallest size with changes for larger sizes in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. To follow pattern more easily, circle all numbers pertaining to your size before beginning.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Teresa Chorzepa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.