- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Baby Headbands With Flowers
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
Use your scrap yarns to make a cozy for your mobile phone. Being the gadget we use the most and have to carry around in our bags with gazillion things, don’t you think it is time we gave our best companion some love.This Mobile Phone Cozy pattern by CrochetDreamz is worked using an F(3.75mm) hook and worsted weight yarn. You can customize it for any mobile and even your tablet, as it is a measure as you go project. I am sure you will have a lot of friends requesting you make them one. Perfect stash buster, isn’t it?
Best Customizable Crocheted Phone Case
Worsted weight yarn in two colors. A soft cotton yarn like I Love This Cotton from Hobby Lobby is recommended though any worsted weight yarn that is not too rough will work as well.
Hook F (3.75mm)
One ¾ inch wooden button
Check out the original source for the Best Crocheted Phone Case Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.