- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
“Are you looking for a fingerless mittens pattern that can be stylish as well as practical? Then this mittens crochet pattern is a must try. Fingerless mittens keep your fingers free to text or write. Brooklyn Fingerless Mittens by CrochetDreamz will keep your hands warm in air-conditioned rooms. The stitch used in this pattern is a variation of the sc. Isn’t it always fun to learn a new stitch?”
Find matching Boot Cuffs free crochet pattern HERE.
Materials1. Worsted weight ( size 4 medium) yarn2. Hook – G (4.25mm)3. Two ¾ inch wooden buttonsGaugeUsing G hook, 16 sc rows worked in back loops = 4 inchesSizeFinished size: 3.5 inches wide and 7 ½ inches longYardage100 Yards for a pair
Check out the original source for this Crochet Fingerless Mittens Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.