- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
This beautiful baby blanket is nice and tight and snug. Baby’s First Christmas Blanket designed by Creative Grandma has a beautiful double crochet picot border on it and it’s done using soft pinks white and green for a soft baby feel for Christmas. The colors can be changed according to crocheter’s preference. Use bolder colors or any colors you choose. This pattern is so easy to follow and you can make it for a crib or carriage. If you want to make an afghan for yourself using this pattern, you can make it larger for your bed or one that you can snuggle with on the couch while watching your favorite movie.
Directions on how to make a larger afghan instead of the baby afghan are given on the video and on the written instructions.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Baby’s First Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver (4) Medium
weight 100% Acrylic yarn, (7 0z / 198 g / 364 yds / 333 m) per skein:
2 skeins # 311 White
1 skein # 373 Petal Pink
1 skein # 520 Minty
Baby’s First Christmas Blanket Video Tutorial
Find more about this pattern: Baby’s First Christmas Blanket .
Thanks to Creative Grandma for the article inspiration and featured image.