- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
Virus crochet patterns are very popular these days. They are beautiful and quite simple considering they are basically the repetition of the same stitch over and over again. Whether you look for a virus crochet shawl, virus crochet baby blanket or afghan, we’ve got you covered with our growing collection of featured virus crochet patterns. You can see it here.
Today’s featured pattern is the gorgeous Virus Star Afghan Crochet Pattern designed by Angie Waterman.
Virus Star Afghan Crochet Pattern
I am using 2 skeins of red heart yarn, one solid and one variegated and my favorite 5mm H8 crochet hook. This pattern can work up to whatever size you choose.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Gorgeous Star Afghan Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Angie Waterman for the article inspiration and featured image.