- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
Crocheting a prayer shawl for someone in need is such a lovely and genuine gesture and idea. If you love to crochet for people who are in need of comfort, warmth and support, you’ll love the wonderful Margaret’s Hug Healing Shawl / Prayer Shawl crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs .
Give hugs in the form of a crocheted prayer shawl to someone who needs them.This pattern is very easy and looks wonderful!
Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Note: This pattern is worked by holding two
strands of yarn together.
600g of double knit yarn
(8ply / yarn weight #3)
Crochet hook: 7mm (US size L)
You will also need: yarn needle
Check out the Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.