- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Back Post Double Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
Crocheting a prayer shawl for someone in need is such a lovely and genuine gesture and idea. If you love to crochet for people who are in need of comfort, warmth and support, you’ll love the wonderful Margaret’s Hug Healing Shawl / Prayer Shawl crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs .
Give hugs in the form of a crocheted prayer shawl to someone who needs them.This pattern is very easy and looks wonderful!
Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Note: This pattern is worked by holding two
strands of yarn together.
600g of double knit yarn
(8ply / yarn weight #3)
Crochet hook: 7mm (US size L)
You will also need: yarn needle
Check out the Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.