- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
The combo of the pattern and cotton yarn makes this sweet and colorful blanket very lightweight and just perfect for summer. With a gorgeous , happy look, Summer Day’s Baby Blanket by Elena Hunt is also a very quick and easy pattern. Comfortable for the warmer days too, this baby blanket is just the right gift for any precious baby.
This sweet blanket pictured above if made in cotton yarn, but soft acrylic yarn would be great too!! It measures 32″ x 36″.
Cotton or Acrylic Yarn (pictured above is cotton yarn) 550 Yards White Cotton Yarn, 100 Yards each of Purple, Lime Green, Tangerine and 150 Yards of Aqua.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.