- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Elegant Yet Easy-To-Crochet Pattern: Double Crochet With A Twist
The combo of the pattern and cotton yarn makes this sweet and colorful blanket very lightweight and just perfect for summer. With a gorgeous , happy look, Summer Day’s Baby Blanket by Elena Hunt is also a very quick and easy pattern. Comfortable for the warmer days too, this baby blanket is just the right gift for any precious baby.
This sweet blanket pictured above if made in cotton yarn, but soft acrylic yarn would be great too!! It measures 32″ x 36″.
Cotton or Acrylic Yarn (pictured above is cotton yarn) 550 Yards White Cotton Yarn, 100 Yards each of Purple, Lime Green, Tangerine and 150 Yards of Aqua.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.