- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
The colorful wave stitch designed by MyPicot looks amazing when done in more colors. The open and airy fabric created by this playful crochet stitch is perfect or summer crochet projects Whether you’re looking to make a beautiful crochet summer top, a colorful summer shawl or anything else for warm weather, the colorful Crochet Wave Stitch is sure to inspire some really gorgeous projects.
Crochet Wave Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
Head over to My Picot to get your free pattern: Crochet Wave Stitch Free Pattern.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.