- Beautiful Velvet Dotted Lines Crochet Blanket For Relaxing Warmth And Coziness
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- Lovely Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
Ripple crochet or chevron crochet is an easy to learn technique that can be used for different crochet projects with beautiful results. The zig-zag playful aspect of the resulting texture is extremely appealing to many crocheters. The combination with the colorful and attention grabbing aspect, makes ripple crochet patterns a popular choice especially when making blankets and afghans. With a stunning design, the Waterfall Ripple Blanket free pattern featured today and designed by Donna Wolfe, works up very quickly in super bulky weight yarn and is makes a great crochet baby blanket as well as a wonderful blanket for bigger kids too.
Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern