- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- Precious Dog Christmas Stocking To Give Your Pet A Treat They’ll Adore
If you wonder how to get the colors so precise in terms of your control over each panel’s coloring, you will have to rewind the cakes in the order that you want them to be for each panel.
This afghan is first worked in ripple crochet panels and strips like a traditional mile a minute blanket. An edging is placed around each panel and then they are all joined together in the end. By using Super Bulky Weight yarn, this crocheted throw works up very quickly. It makes a great last minute baby blanket for a shower gift too!
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Check out the written pattern and photos on naztazia.com website: Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Donna Wolfe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.