- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- Simply Gorgeous Crochet Tribal Moccasin Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch is a simple stitch that’s quick and easy to crochet since you’re using single crochets and chains. This is quite an easy stitch to learn and follow, especially when you have a great tutorial like today’s featured video. This quick stitch takes only a minimum amount of practice to master.
The diamond shape pattern is really delightful and can be done using any size yarn. This beautiful stitch is perfect for an afghan, a top or any other clothing pieces, for scarves and for so many other projects.
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch Free Pattern