- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch is a simple stitch that’s quick and easy to crochet since you’re using single crochets and chains. This is quite an easy stitch to learn and follow, especially when you have a great tutorial like today’s featured video. This quick stitch takes only a minimum amount of practice to master.
The diamond shape pattern is really delightful and can be done using any size yarn. This beautiful stitch is perfect for an afghan, a top or any other clothing pieces, for scarves and for so many other projects.
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch Free Pattern