- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch is a simple stitch that’s quick and easy to crochet since you’re using single crochets and chains. This is quite an easy stitch to learn and follow, especially when you have a great tutorial like today’s featured video. This quick stitch takes only a minimum amount of practice to master.
The diamond shape pattern is really delightful and can be done using any size yarn. This beautiful stitch is perfect for an afghan, a top or any other clothing pieces, for scarves and for so many other projects.
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch Free Pattern