- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch is a simple stitch that’s quick and easy to crochet since you’re using single crochets and chains. This is quite an easy stitch to learn and follow, especially when you have a great tutorial like today’s featured video. This quick stitch takes only a minimum amount of practice to master.
The diamond shape pattern is really delightful and can be done using any size yarn. This beautiful stitch is perfect for an afghan, a top or any other clothing pieces, for scarves and for so many other projects.
Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch Free Pattern