- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
Beautiful flower and excellent tutorial from B.hooked Crochet. You’ll need to know how to do the chain stitch, slip stitch, the single crochet and the double crochet. Brilliant pattern, Wagon Wheel Flower by B. Hooked Crochet is quick to make and looks great on a headband.Crochet along with Brittany as she walks you through the wagon wheel flower pattern available for free on her blog.
Watch the How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower video tutorial below.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.