- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
Perfect for Halloween favors or just for decorating, this bat amigurumi pattern is really quick and fun to make.
Amigurumi Bat by elbuhocosturero is a great crochet pattern to use up random scraps of yarn. Bats are lovely creatures, so they’re fun all year round. Make loads of them to hang them like batty bunting. It’s so much fun!
Crochet Amigurumi Bat
Check out the original source for this Amigurumi Bat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: elbuhocosturero
Thanks to elbuhocosturero for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.