- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
Perfect for Halloween favors or just for decorating, this bat amigurumi pattern is really quick and fun to make.
Amigurumi Bat by elbuhocosturero is a great crochet pattern to use up random scraps of yarn. Bats are lovely creatures, so they’re fun all year round. Make loads of them to hang them like batty bunting. It’s so much fun!
Crochet Amigurumi Bat
Check out the original source for this Amigurumi Bat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: elbuhocosturero
Thanks to elbuhocosturero for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.