- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s sweet! This adorable crochet Cupcake Dishcloth pattern designed by Twinkie Chan looks rather complicated but if you follow the video tutorial below, it will become really easy. So easy that you’ll fall in love with this pattern immediately and make a bunch of them to gift everyone around you. Really, who can refuse a cup cake? Not many of us, right?
Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
Finished Size: Approx 7½”x 8″ (19 x 20.5 cm)
Lily® Sugar’n Cream®: (Solids: 2.5 oz./70.9 ga.; 120 yds/109 m)
Sherbet (Contrast A; 1 Ball or 28 yds/25 m),
Blue Cupcake (Contrast B; 1 Ball or 26 yds/24 m),
Strawberry Shortcake (Contrast C; 1 Ball or 3 yds/2.5 m)
Crochet Hook, Size U.S. G/6 (4 mm) or Size Needed to Obtain Gauge
Check out the original source for this Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Twinkie Chan
Thanks to Twinkie Chan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.