- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
Love baskets? This basket free pattern uses the center single crochet stitch (aka the waistcoat stitch to create a wonderful waistcoat stitch crochet basket with a classic knit look. The handles for this Waistcoat Crochet Basket free pattern by Stephanie Jessica Lau can be made of leather or crocheted. Use this pattern to make beautiful crochet baskets for yourself and for gifts. They will be very well received!
Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
You Will Need
Suggested yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Solids
Yarn weight: Super Bulky (5-6 wpi) ?
Hook size: 8.0 mm (L)
Sizes available: 7″ tall, 8.5″ diameter, 27″ circumference
Crochet terminology: US
More Free Crochet Basket Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete written pattern at All About Ami
Thanks to Stephanie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.