- Easy Granny Christmas Baubles For Stunning Decoration Ideas
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
Whether you’re looking for something to send to a friend or an entire family, diy crochet Christmas baskets make your gifts unique, one-of-a-kind item in other words special.
These Christmas Baskets by Nicole Riley make the perfect choice for friends, family and co-workers this year.
You can stuff them with all kind of goodies to make the best holiday gift baskets.
“These 3 easy baskets are made with recycled t-shirt yarn and can all be made in about 3 hours all together. Perfect to decorate the house and provide your house with some extra little holiday flare.”
T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets Free Crochet Pattern
T-shirt yarn, 60 meters each, in the colors:
Large Basket: 10 x 10 x 4 inches
Medium Basket: 8 x 8 x 5 inches
Small Basket: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
Check out the original source for T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.