- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
Learning a new crochet stitch is always fun. Making a new project, while learning a new stitch, is even more fun. This blanket is a beautiful combination of the two crochet stitches: the shell stitch and the bobble stitch. The pattern is easy, suitable or beginners and creates a beautiful texture that is full and beautiful.
This video crochet tutorial on the next page, will help you learn how to crochet a shell stitch and bobble stitch blanket. These stitches can be used for hats or scarves or any other project that requires a fun, thicker texture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.