- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
The concept behind making this neck warmer is really simple. This is a quick and easy pattern which is perfect for using scraps or remaining skeins from other projects. Or maybe you have a yarn that you really, really like. I would, personally want something really soft around my neck. The Could Tt Be Any Easier? Neck Cozy by Karendeaneis beautiful and can be done in one evening while watching something on TV. This neck cozy is made using the Woven Stitch, worked over an even number of stitches. I really like the way this stitch looks.
If you still struggle with finding last minute gifts for your friends, this is also a great emergency presents pattern.
It’s a rectangle, it’s two buttons and corresponding buttonholes, so we’re not talking rocket science here. You could really go wild with yarns, stitch patterns or decorative effects…
Thanks to Karen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.