- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
The concept behind making this neck warmer is really simple. This is a quick and easy pattern which is perfect for using scraps or remaining skeins from other projects. Or maybe you have a yarn that you really, really like. I would, personally want something really soft around my neck. The Could Tt Be Any Easier? Neck Cozy by Karendeaneis beautiful and can be done in one evening while watching something on TV. This neck cozy is made using the Woven Stitch, worked over an even number of stitches. I really like the way this stitch looks.
If you still struggle with finding last minute gifts for your friends, this is also a great emergency presents pattern.
It’s a rectangle, it’s two buttons and corresponding buttonholes, so we’re not talking rocket science here. You could really go wild with yarns, stitch patterns or decorative effects…
Thanks to Karen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.