- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Pumpkin Is The Perfect Pattern For Autumn!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
Do you avoid patterns with stripes? Learn how change colors in crochet with a simple trick that will work perfectly at the end of a row, in the middle of your work, or even working in the round! The Magic Crochet Color Change trick courtesy of Sewrella is demonstrated with an in-depth photo tutorial & video tutorial. Try it! Once you learn this trick, you’ll get so hooked you’ll never go back!
Check out the original source for Magic Crochet Color Change trick with all the photo and video directions at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.