- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
This wrap made in self-striping yarn is so beautiful and gorgeous! I love the amazing way that this yarn changes colors, these subtle changes make this shawl really interesting and fun to make and to wear. The Heathered Eyelets Wrap by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is a lovely lace pattern with a blending of colors which makes it perfect and appropriate for anytime of the year.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this lovely wrap. To get the written pattern for this pattern, please visit Jennifer’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiber Flux
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.