- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
This wrap made in self-striping yarn is so beautiful and gorgeous! I love the amazing way that this yarn changes colors, these subtle changes make this shawl really interesting and fun to make and to wear. The Heathered Eyelets Wrap by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is a lovely lace pattern with a blending of colors which makes it perfect and appropriate for anytime of the year.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this lovely wrap. To get the written pattern for this pattern, please visit Jennifer’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiber Flux
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.