- Soft And Sweet Free Crochet Crescent Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
- Christmas Heart Baubles Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
Super cute and easy to work up, this pattern is very versatile. The Earflap Hat pattern by Alli Hyer can be used for boys or girls and is available in 10 sizes: Premie, Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9-12 months, Toddler, Youth, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large. Absolutely precious and so fast, this crochet hat pattern is a great last minute gift idea. The crab stitch border and the flower are adorable details that make this cutie just perfect!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alli Crafts
Thanks to Alli Hyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.