- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Patterns] 4 Impossibly Cute Christmas Cozy Patterns
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
The flat braid joining looks amazing and , like the name says, resembles a flat braid. Learn how to do this technique from a crochet idol: Priscilla Hewitt. Her creativity and crochet designs are impressive and amazing. We have already featured some of her beautiful and free patterns, and you can find them here. This Flat Braid Joining Technique demonstrated by Priscilla Hewitt (PDF form) creates an attractive textured join.
If you are more visual and learn easier through video tutorial, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.