- Adorable Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Colorful Square That Will Always Cheer You Up
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
The flat braid joining looks amazing and , like the name says, resembles a flat braid. Learn how to do this technique from a crochet idol: Priscilla Hewitt. Her creativity and crochet designs are impressive and amazing. We have already featured some of her beautiful and free patterns, and you can find them here. This Flat Braid Joining Technique demonstrated by Priscilla Hewitt (PDF form) creates an attractive textured join.
If you are more visual and learn easier through video tutorial, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.