- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
The flat braid joining looks amazing and , like the name says, resembles a flat braid. Learn how to do this technique from a crochet idol: Priscilla Hewitt. Her creativity and crochet designs are impressive and amazing. We have already featured some of her beautiful and free patterns, and you can find them here. This Flat Braid Joining Technique demonstrated by Priscilla Hewitt (PDF form) creates an attractive textured join.
If you are more visual and learn easier through video tutorial, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.