- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
With a beautiful texture, featuring puff stitches displayed on zig zag, this fabulous crochet stitch is very easy to make and the beauty of the projects created using it, exceeds expectations.
Very versatile this stitch with such spectacular results, works up quickly and is perfect to create baby blankets for cute little ones to cuddle with.
This stitch can also be used to create really beautiful, throws, hats, bags or all kind of covers!
watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana and learn how to crochet crochet zig zag puff stitch, the perfect blend of comfort and style.
The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.