- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
This is so easy, you won’t believe it! If you have trouble with joining long chains or simply avoid patterns that involve joining a long chain without twisting it, here is an extremely nifty trick that will help you tremendously!
This method demonstrated by The Lavender Chair is easy and brilliant and will teach you how to join a long series of chains without twisting them.
Watch the video tutorial below and prepare to be amazed! (More How-To tutorials here)
Thanks to The Lavender Chair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.