- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- 8 Simple Crochet Patterns For Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
This is so easy, you won’t believe it! If you have trouble with joining long chains or simply avoid patterns that involve joining a long chain without twisting it, here is an extremely nifty trick that will help you tremendously!
This method demonstrated by The Lavender Chair is easy and brilliant and will teach you how to join a long series of chains without twisting them.
Watch the video tutorial below and prepare to be amazed! (More How-To tutorials here)
Thanks to The Lavender Chair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.