- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Farmers Market Tote Bag With A Dash Of Style
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
This is so easy, you won’t believe it! If you have trouble with joining long chains or simply avoid patterns that involve joining a long chain without twisting it, here is an extremely nifty trick that will help you tremendously!
This method demonstrated by The Lavender Chair is easy and brilliant and will teach you how to join a long series of chains without twisting them.
Watch the video tutorial below and prepare to be amazed! (More How-To tutorials here)
Thanks to The Lavender Chair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.