- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Floret Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- Very Easy Crochet Girl Dress Pattern
The double crochet with a twist pattern is based on a 4 + 3 foundation chain. The pattern looks challenging but if you watch this video you’ll see that it’s much easier than it seems. This is a lovely tutorial offered by Tanis Galik and I find very interesting her approach when starting this project scarf used for demonstration.
I always work my scarves along the long side since I want both edges finished without having to add a border.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.