- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
The double crochet with a twist pattern is based on a 4 + 3 foundation chain. The pattern looks challenging but if you watch this video you’ll see that it’s much easier than it seems. This is a lovely tutorial offered by Tanis Galik and I find very interesting her approach when starting this project scarf used for demonstration.
I always work my scarves along the long side since I want both edges finished without having to add a border.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.