- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
The double crochet with a twist pattern is based on a 4 + 3 foundation chain. The pattern looks challenging but if you watch this video you’ll see that it’s much easier than it seems. This is a lovely tutorial offered by Tanis Galik and I find very interesting her approach when starting this project scarf used for demonstration.
I always work my scarves along the long side since I want both edges finished without having to add a border.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.