- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
I love how this little flower can be beautifully embellish in so many projects. Mollie flowers are adorable! Mollie Flowers by Brigitte Read is a multiple usable pattern! Fast and cute and you get to use all your bits of yarn. Just imagine what a beautiful “field of flowers” you could have with these sweet little flowers.
I first saw these crochet puff stitch flowers used as a throw pillow and absolutely loved them. I didn’t need floral throw pillows, but when I found out my sister was having a baby girl, I thought a flower blanket would be perfect. Here is the pattern from Roman Sock. The pattern gives step-by-step instructions for the flowers as well as how to join them. The flowers are just 6 puff stitches around a magic ring. They aren’t complicated to make, but it did take some practice to get them them even. The ones I made at the beginning ended up being a slightly different size than the ones I made later, but it all worked out fine in the end. (Source)
Image source: Brigitte Read
Thanks to Brigitte Read for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.