- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- Superb Marshmallow Twist Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Super Cute Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
Looking for a new stitch to play with? Try this little gem I just discovered on New Stitch a Day blog: The Star Stitch. This stitch is great for more structured items like coats, baskets, purses and hats.This is more like a beginner’s video, and if you need written instruction you can find them on the blog.
Techniques you need to know before starting this stitch: chain stitch, yarn over, single crochet and half double crochet. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.