- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern-2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
Looking for a new stitch to play with? Try this little gem I just discovered on New Stitch a Day blog: The Star Stitch. This stitch is great for more structured items like coats, baskets, purses and hats.This is more like a beginner’s video, and if you need written instruction you can find them on the blog.
Techniques you need to know before starting this stitch: chain stitch, yarn over, single crochet and half double crochet. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.