- [Free Patterns] 4 Impossibly Cute Christmas Cozy Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bamboo Knots Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial
Looking for a new stitch to play with? Try this little gem I just discovered on New Stitch a Day blog: The Star Stitch. This stitch is great for more structured items like coats, baskets, purses and hats.This is more like a beginner’s video, and if you need written instruction you can find them on the blog.
Techniques you need to know before starting this stitch: chain stitch, yarn over, single crochet and half double crochet. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.