- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Sweetest Crochet Daisy Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
Looking for a new stitch to play with? Try this little gem I just discovered on New Stitch a Day blog: The Star Stitch. This stitch is great for more structured items like coats, baskets, purses and hats.This is more like a beginner’s video, and if you need written instruction you can find them on the blog.
Techniques you need to know before starting this stitch: chain stitch, yarn over, single crochet and half double crochet. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.