- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Baby Shower Carriage Favor Applique
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
Learn how to crochet this quick and easy tricot crochet stitch and before you know it you’ll master one of the the quickest crochet baby blanket patterns. A few things you need to know before starting your next project using this crochet stitch: if you choose to make a baby blanket just know that the ends tend to roll so it may be a better choice to make hats and baby sweaters using this crochet stitch. Also the pattern is not reversible, it looks wonderful on both sides , just not the same.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Sara of Crochet for Baby Youtube channel and learn how to crochet this fast, easy and beautiful crochet stitch you can use for pretty much anything.
For the tutorial I used a light #3 baby yarn with a 4.5mm Crochet hook. You can use any type of yarn as long as you use the recommended crochet hook size. The stitch multiple is 2+3
To make a blanket: With a 4.5mm hook and #3 yarn make 143 chains. If you want it bigger add chains in increments of 10. If you want it smaller take 10 chains off. You will have some chains left so be sure to untie the first stitch and remove the extra chains.
Watch more video tutorial from
Thanks to Sara for the article inspiration and featured image.