- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
“This pattern is so cute and perfect for pretty much anyone. I used Premier Deborah Norville Everyday yarn, but you could use any other yarn, just be aware to use a smaller or lager hook (depending on which yarn you pick) and realize that the heart either shrinks or gets bigger than for what I wrote it for. So cute though, right? Considering it two small hearts sewed together and attached to a keychain it takes less than 15 minutes to make. Small Heart Keychain by Nicole Riley is perfect for any last minute gift.”
Small Heart Keychain Crochet Pattern
What you will need:
Hook and yarn of your choice (I used a 5.0mm hook and the Premier yarn Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn in Red)
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Small Heart Keychain Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.