- Wonderful Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
This is the perfect, quick gift for any tea drinker. Granny Tea Cozy by Crochet with Raymond is such a quick and easy pattern to complete and it fits a teapot perfectly. Those colors really pop and make you happy to look at and the pattern is really easy and looks amazing! This quick little crochet project is so much fun!
Granny Tea Cozy Pattern
Firstly, I used a 4mm hook and 8ply wool…. and here is my little warning, this cozy will not fit every tea pot, so please adjust the pattern accordingly to fit yours! If yours is taller, add a row or two before increasing at the top, if it is wider, make the original chain longer etc etc… If you get stuck, please leave me a comment and I will TRY to assist! My tea pot measures 11cms from base to top (not including little knobby bit at the top) and 17cms from side to side. Lots of people said they had the exact tea pot and I’m not surprised, I bought it from one of those cheap homeware places, so they’re probably everywhere which is just great pattern-wise!!! ($20… bargain!)
Check out the original source for this Granny Tea Cozy Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet with Raymond
Thanks to Alice and Raymond for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.