- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- This Awesome Mini Galaxy Of Change Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
We all know someone who is currently going through chemo. Showing support can be done in many ways and this pattern that makes a really pretty hat on a hairless head could be one of them. This crochet Chemo Cap pattern by Kim Kotary is a beautiful crochet hat pattern with a very unique and attractive stitch pattern. The band with the flower takes this designer pattern to a new level. It’s so pretty and feminine!
Crochet Chemo Cap
Cap fits most women.
Finished Circumference = 20¾”.
RED HEART® “Eco-Cotton™ Blend”: 2 balls 1740 Rose.
Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] and 5mm [US H-8].
Split-lock stitch marker, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Chemo Cap pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Kim Kotary for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.