- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
We all know someone who is currently going through chemo. Showing support can be done in many ways and this pattern that makes a really pretty hat on a hairless head could be one of them. This crochet Chemo Cap pattern by Kim Kotary is a beautiful crochet hat pattern with a very unique and attractive stitch pattern. The band with the flower takes this designer pattern to a new level. It’s so pretty and feminine!
Crochet Chemo Cap
Cap fits most women.
Finished Circumference = 20¾”.
RED HEART® “Eco-Cotton™ Blend”: 2 balls 1740 Rose.
Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] and 5mm [US H-8].
Split-lock stitch marker, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Chemo Cap pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Kim Kotary for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.