- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.