- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.