- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.