- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
It works for knit items too and cannot be simpler that this! The good news is that you do not need a sewing machine, so if you’ve ever been scared of adding zippers to your projects, follow the cross-stitch bag pattern tutorial by Casey of Plus 3 Crochet , you’d be amazed how easy it is. And, you’ll get the free pattern to make a beautiful cross-stitch bag with zipper!
Image source: Casey
Thanks to Casey for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.