- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- Adorable Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
The popcorn crochet stitch with its beautifully rounded and compact oval shape it’s easy to recognize because it really pops and stands out from the crochet texture. When pop corn stitches are combined with the double-crochet stitches which create a texture that is solid but not stiff, the result is gorgeous. That type of fabric that doesn’t go unnoticed.
That texture is great for clothing pieces like sweaters and shawls and for other projects like afghans, baskets or any other home decor items.
Super Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like