- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
The popcorn crochet stitch with its beautifully rounded and compact oval shape it’s easy to recognize because it really pops and stands out from the crochet texture. When pop corn stitches are combined with the double-crochet stitches which create a texture that is solid but not stiff, the result is gorgeous. That type of fabric that doesn’t go unnoticed.
That texture is great for clothing pieces like sweaters and shawls and for other projects like afghans, baskets or any other home decor items.
Super Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like