- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Amazingly Simple Blanket Looks Spectacular And Works Super Fast
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
The so popular puff stitch with a raised and defined appearance looks great for flowers, hats, and blankets. Triple Puff Granny Square by Eline Alcocer is a pretty, puffy square that uses 3 rounds of puff stitches at the centre to achieve a distinctive look and texture. This stunningly looking crochet flower granny square is a successful combination of both modern and traditional as it combines pretty puff stitches with traditional granny trebles.
Triple Puff Granny Square
UK terms (with US terms in brackets)
2.5 mm and 2.0 mm (C and 1/B in US sizes) crochet hooks
DMC Natura Just Cotton, or any fingering weight yarn
Colours: Blue Jeans(A), Ivory (B), Gris Argent (C), Aswan (D)
square size: 10 cm x 10 cm (ca. 4″x 4″)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Emmy + LIEN
Thanks to Eline Alcocer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.