- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
This is a simple pattern and turns out so pretty! Bev’s Preemie Coverlet by Beverly A. Qualheim drapes beautifully when done using a soft yarn. Use this easy pattern to make a beautiful preemie baby blanket and you can add a matching preemie hat to make a beautiful set. You can’t get wrong with such gift set, there’s always someone in need of preemie blankets and hats.
Preemie Baby Blanket
3 oz soft sport weight (3 ply) or soft baby yarn (not fingering).
Size F crochet hook (3.75 mm)
Check out the original source for this Preemie Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.