- [Free Pattern] Easter Crochet: Spring Easter Basket
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
This is a simple pattern and turns out so pretty! Bev’s Preemie Coverlet by Beverly A. Qualheim drapes beautifully when done using a soft yarn. Use this easy pattern to make a beautiful preemie baby blanket and you can add a matching preemie hat to make a beautiful set. You can’t get wrong with such gift set, there’s always someone in need of preemie blankets and hats.
Preemie Baby Blanket
3 oz soft sport weight (3 ply) or soft baby yarn (not fingering).
Size F crochet hook (3.75 mm)
Check out the original source for this Preemie Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.