- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
This is a simple pattern and turns out so pretty! Bev’s Preemie Coverlet by Beverly A. Qualheim drapes beautifully when done using a soft yarn. Use this easy pattern to make a beautiful preemie baby blanket and you can add a matching preemie hat to make a beautiful set. You can’t get wrong with such gift set, there’s always someone in need of preemie blankets and hats.
Preemie Baby Blanket
3 oz soft sport weight (3 ply) or soft baby yarn (not fingering).
Size F crochet hook (3.75 mm)
Check out the original source for this Preemie Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.