- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
What a fun afghan to wrap up in! This pattern is genius! The stripes are going up and down and the hearts are sideways and you’ll have so much fun to see the hearts emerging one row at a time. Little Hearts or Sweetheart Ripple Afghan is done in a single crochet primarily. The pattern is very cute and easy and if you like single crochet, follow the original pattern. It may be slow moving but totally worth it.
Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
If you don’t like single crochet, watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Sweetheart Ripple Blanket/Little Hearts modified to be double crochet with some treble crochet! I watched some tutorials and read some patterns and they were all single crochet. I hate single crochet! It takes forever and yields a rather stiff blanket. If you prefer the original sc, the only thing you need to do is one less chain at the beginning of the rows, sc in place of dc and dc in place of tc. Enjoy! Original inspiration/pattern: http://alleta.gallery.ru/watch?ph=bps… (typo on row 5 should read “at the peak 3 rows below.”)
Get the Pattern —>Quick Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Pattern.